Volunteers for the webpage? (Re: Announce: Updated LVS HOWTO-2.2.13)

To: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Volunteers for the webpage? (Re: Announce: Updated LVS HOWTO-2.2.13)
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 19:24:41 +0100
On 1999-11-18T02:09:55,
   Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

> However, there are many documents out of date, such as High Availability
> page. I am so lazy to update documents, sorry! Anyway, I will update
> them soon when I have some time (probably this weekend).

Wensong, you are doing a great job with the code and are quite busy at the
university I assume.

Maybe someone with some spare time on his hands and an understanding of HTML
would like to step forward and redesign the LVS website?

This would be your chance for fame, parties, fan letters! ;)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée

--
Lars Marowsky-Brée