[lvs-users] Load sharing concept

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Load sharing concept
From: Mihai Petre <mpetre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:56:58 -0500
I've been on this list for a month or so. I saw the document and
implemented a LVS to split the traffic to 2 webservers using NAT. It's
working fine no problem.
Now they told me (my bosses) that they would like to go from ADSL line
that we have now to 2 full T1 lines.
Is there a way to setup (or to install) to allow me to have  2x1.54Mb
bandwitch by combining these 2 line into 1 big 3Mb ? How I would call
this setup ? Load sharing , load balancing ,bandwitch aggregating ? I
know that 3Com980 B can do this under NT ( You can group up to 4 cards
for a max 400Mb connection) but nothing found for Linux . Any ideas if
this can be done or should I stick only with 1 T1 and having no
failure link ?

Thanx
Mihai Petre