Does ldirectord need Net::SSLeay?

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Does ldirectord need Net::SSLeay?
From: hewt@xxxxxxxxxx (He Weitao)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 01:52:13 +0800
Hi,all.

    I comment "use Net::SSLeay" in my ldirectord for I think it is used
for https and I have no this module in my linux box.( Net::SSLeay need
openSSL)
   while there is an error message in /var/log/ldirectord:
-------------------
[Wed Mar 29 19:05:45 2000|www.cf] Starting Linux Director Daemon
[Wed Mar 29 19:05:45 2000|www.cf] system(/usr/sbin/ipvsadm -A -t
172.16.2.38:80
-s wlc ) failed
[Wed Mar 29 19:05:45 2000|www.cf] Adding virtual server: 172.16.2.38:80
[Wed Mar 29 19:05:45 2000|www.cf] system(/usr/sbin/ipvsadm -a -t
172.16.2.38:80
-R 10.3.21.131:80 -m  ) failed
[Wed Mar 29 19:05:45 2000|www.cf] Adding real server: 10.3.21.131:80
(1*172.16.2
.38:80)
------------------
     but I can use ipvsadm manually to add service and realserver,
so I'm not sure if it is due to Net::SSLeay?

     en... another question:
     How can I change the default connection entries in hash table when
building the kernel?
     the HOWTO said the default value is 2^12, what is the upper-limit of
this value? 2^18?

waiting for your answer or comments.
thanks. :)

ttao.