Re: Developpement roadmap

To: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>, Laurent Pierre <laurent.pierre@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Developpement roadmap
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: John Shults <jshults@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:14:00 -0700
Maybe the LVS site should have a registry like many other Linux sites do.

At 06:40 AM 4/12/00 -0400, Joseph Mack wrote:
Laurent Pierre wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm new on the list, and I was wondering if the developpement team plans
> to bring LVS to Linux kernel 2.4.

yes

> Also, I will use LVS for an institutional client, and would like to know
> what companies already use LVS (could be usefull for my client to have
> references)

I'm afraid we don't keep a very close eye on who is using it. Mostly people
come up and ask questions and go and they don't say much about what they're
doing and we usually don't ask them any questions.

Some people using it are

www.linux.com, sourceforge.net and UK National JANET Web Cache
Services (the latter is a LVS-Squid cache)