LVS & Multiple DSL Lines

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LVS & Multiple DSL Lines
From: "Jon Oringer" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 12:37:32 -0700
I understand the LVS application for 1 internet connection (say 15 MBits)
and 10 servers - each of which will have an equal load...

But -- My situation is a bit different.. I have 10 separate 1.5Mbit DSL
Lines.. (a total of 15Mbits)... and 10 servers.. Each box serves web pages
only (via apache).. Right now I planned to use only round robin DNS for each
of the 10 servers to balance the load.. there is a sep. disk servers
avail via. NFS.  Each box looks exactly the same from the web (they all
share the same web
directory via. NFS).

The examples for LVS describes one internet line, and multiple servers..

Can LVS be used for multiple internet lines, and multiple servers?
Or should I just stick with round robin DNS?

Thanks!
-Jon