Re: qmail with LVS.

To: "hewt" <hewt@xxxxxxxxxx>, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: qmail with LVS.
From: "hewt" <hewt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:11:38 +0800
----- Original Message -----
发件人: hewt <hewt@xxxxxxxxxx>
收件人: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发送时间: 2000年7月21日 9:27
主题: qmail with LVS.

> hello,everyone
>
>     I want to balance the load of qmail using LVS,
> now I can send mail to outside while cannot receive mail
> from outside, I opened 25 port on the director machine,
> do I need to run qmail on the director machine too?

I have already turned off identd on realserver,
while when i send mail from outside to the cluster,
ipvsadm -ln still shows:
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port          Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  172.16.100.1:25 wlc persistent 360
  -> 192.168.6.3:25              Masq    1      0          1

I cannot understand why the connection is InActConn?