Re: Multiple Ports on LVS

To: Andrew Marcum <amarcum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Multiple Ports on LVS
Cc: lvs-users <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:45:24 -0700
On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 10:31:19AM -0500, Andrew Marcum wrote:
> I would like to set up multiple load balanced ports on a LVS server. Do
> I need more then one ldirectord daemon running with multiple
> ldirectord.cf files or can I have one daemon running with multiple
> entries in a single ldirectord.cf file?

One ldirectord running with multiple entries in the .cf file should work
fine. You should be aware that prior to the latest version of ldirectord
in CVS separate _virtual_ services in a .cf file had to be separated
by a blank line. You should also be aware that the global directives
take effect for all virtual services.

--
Horms