Newbie LVS - PPTP Question

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Newbie LVS - PPTP Question
From: "Ronnie F. Moller, Jr." <support@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 23:23:11 -0500
Hello. I am desiging a VPN solution for our network. We have over 200 road
warriors that will be connecting to our corporate network via VPN. The plan
is to have multiple Linux Boxes running Moreton Bay's PPTP server. I would
like to have a single IP address that all the road warriors use for
connections, and have the load shared among the linux boxes running the
pptp. This should allow High Availability + Load balancing.

First question: Can this be done? Most of the topics seem to cover web/ftp
servers.

Second question: Is Pirahana the package?

I appreciate any help.
Thanks
Ronnie F. Moller, Jr.