Re: [newbie] ftp is unavailable

To: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [newbie] ftp is unavailable
From: Gavinet Michael <Michael.Gavinet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 08:19:16 +0200
Thank you all. It runs fine now : i was using the ipvs patch provided by
Mandrake, which was
mismatching with the ipvsadm that i have downloaded.

Anyway, I have another question : I'm wondering if the IPVS is multicasting
compatible
(ie : can I use multicast adresses in my ipvsadmin command.)

Cheers,
Michael.