RE: Too good to be true

To: <ultramonkey-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Too good to be true
Cc: <bobmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Scott Sherman" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:56:56 +0100
I must have been tired last night,  I restarted pulse and it works fine.
This doesn't really make too much sense though.  After all, I am using NAT.
All traffic to my real host should be coming from the 192.168.0.0 network,
not the 195.50.89.0 one.  The configuration that Bob sent me the info for
was for direct routing.  We are behind a Watchguard Firewall, I'm wondering
if its causing some strange idiosyncrasies.  It doesn't seem to be blocking
any traffic, though.

Scott