Re: thank you for your answer!

To: pengqs2000 <pengqs2000@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: thank you for your answer!
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 06:58:28 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, pengqs2000 wrote:

> Hi,Joe, Thank you for your answer about "how the director detect a
> connection" in the "linux virtual server" mailing list.
>
> As you said,the director has to analyze some types of tcp packets for
> each connection,I think it is a so heavy load to the director.How the
> director deals with it?
>
> Will you please to give me more answers about "how the director detect a
> connection" ?

Your question is rather general. There is some information in the various
docs on the webpage which will give you general answers.  I could spend a
lot of time replying to this question and have no idea what you really
want to know. What are you trying to do/want to know?

Joseph Mack mack@xxxxxxxxxxx