Re: [ANNOUNCE] testlvs 0.1 - a throughput testing tool

To: Thomas Proell <Thomas.Proell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] testlvs 0.1 - a throughput testing tool
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Benjamin Lee <benjaminlee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:35:33 +1100
Nothing too fancy.

I'm just simulating fuzzy agents on the real servers which access the
desireability of the real server (that the agent is running on) for receiving a
new connection.

The scheduling will be done in two ways:

1) Weighted-RR -- where the feedback from an agent moves the real server in and
out of the pool

2) Weighted -- where the 'value' calculated by the agent is used to rank the
real servers -- just a more complex Least Connection.

--
B.      http://b.makelinux.org/      "Of course there is a reason why!"
Old age is the most unexpected of things that can happen to a man.