Again Re: RH 7.0 + gcc 2.96 + lvs

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Again Re: RH 7.0 + gcc 2.96 + lvs
From: Anushankar Elangovan <eas@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 23:06:00 -0700 (MST)
Hi all,
I should have included this with the previous email but the problems I am
facing with respect to the modules is that, after compiling ipvs with make, I
did a make install as directed in the README. I did an lsmod to check it and
ip_vs was available.

Maybe a silly mistake but, when I do a insmod ip_vs_wlc.o I get the following
errors...

ip_vs_wlc.o: unresolved symbol register_ip_vs_scheduler
ip_vs_wlc.o: unresolved symbol ip_vs_get_debug_level
ip_vs_wlc.o: unresolved symbol unregister_ip_vs_scheduler

I did patch the kernel with the diff file and I did double check the ksyms.c
file to see if it had been patched.

I did get an response w.r.t updating my GCC or rolling back to a previous
version. Any suggestions on working versions, either upgrade or roll back?

Thanking you,

Anush