RH 7.0 + gcc 2.96 + lvs

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RH 7.0 + gcc 2.96 + lvs
From: Anushankar Elangovan <eas@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:46:35 -0700 (MST)
Hi,
  I have a RH7.0 box with the default gcc 2.96 compiler, and Im trying to
setup a LVS machine with 3 real servers behind it. I had run into many
warning messages while compiling the ipvs code, it states

" Warning: Nothing can be pasted after this token"

"Warning: Ignoring changed section attributes for .modinfo"

 Does this have any significance to the working of the LVS? I had the first
warning with the 2.4 Kernel, but the kernel seems to work fine. Since I am new
to LVS and am just going by the Readme file to set it up, I have run into some
problems with loading the modules etc. but while I am figuring that out, I
wanted to know if anyone had compiled and setup LVS on 2.4 on a RedHat 7.0
machine.

Thanks
Anush