loggin LVS connections...

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: loggin LVS connections...
From: Stephen Rowles <spr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 11:34:43 +0000
Hi,

I am successfully running a NAT LVS'd compute cluster which load balances telnet, ssh, rlogin connections. However I am experiencing some problems with people connecting to the cluster from certain ISP's. I have checked and there are no firewall blocks in place.

I would like to check the logs of the machines to identify when connections are made to the cluster... However because I have three machines in the cluster I would have to trawl all the logs on each machine to identify the problem. What I want to know is if there is any way that LVS can / does log the connections it forwards?

The problem is that the user who is having problems never gets a telnet login prompt and so the connection if failing before that point and I need to trace it (without resorting to the firewall logs as I don't have access to them).

Any ideas?

Cheers

Steve.

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage
makes you a mechanic.