LVS_nat gateway?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS_nat gateway?
From: iceam@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 13:33:55 GMT
To all who helped me before, especially Joe, thankyou.

I have now upgraded to kernel 2.2.16. I now have the
problem that I had before. What do I put as the default GW for my director? I
only have four machines (director, 2 real servers and a client - for testing)
so I don't have another machine for the director to connect to before the
client. If I run the script rc.lvs_nat on all machines now, I can get one page
load on my client, but it won't reload.

Is this a problem with the GW config.

If I try and ping the client from a real server I get the following:

ping 192.168.1.254

>From director.server.net (10.1.1.1): Redirect Host(New nexthop:192.168.1.254)
>From director.server.net (10.1.1.1): Redirect Host(New nexthop:192.168.1.254)

Only the twice though. What GW should I use, or what should I do to my set-up
to get it to work?

Many thanks again

Andy

talk21 your FREE portable and private address on the net at
http://www.talk21.com