Re: [admin] Mailing list / webserver move

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: John Cronin <jsc3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:11:08 -0500 (EST)
I don't know if this is DNS related or not, but I have noticed two problems:

1) I am getting duplicate copies of just about every message

2) Some of the messages are a few days old (Horms' response to Sparc
query, for example, and I think Joseph's response to the database question,
although I could be wrong about the latter).

The second problem sounds like perhaps there was something left in the
mail queue after you restored a system?  Just guessing.

Anyway, it is not a terrible problem, but if the traffic goes up getting
two of everything could be a problem for some.

--
John Cronin