Re: [LVS] mailing list headers

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Florin Andrei <florin@xxxxxxx>
Date: 12 Feb 2001 14:04:41 -0800
On 12 Feb 2001 13:49:50 -0800, Brian Edmonds wrote:
> Florin Andrei <florin@xxxxxxx> writes:
> > Yeah, i have the same opinion - it's a good idea.
>
> OTOH, I disagree.  Some of the lists I run operate this way, but for a
> technical list, there is no reason for it.  If you can't filter your
> mail as is, you certainly can't make use of LVS.

I agree.
But there should be some sort of a standard for all mailing lists. You
know, some standard headers, that should be provided by all mailing list
servers, and all the mail clients will be able to understand and filter
them accordingly...

Well, keep on dreaming... (and we are already off-topic)

--
Florin Andrei