Re: About traffic monitoring

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: About traffic monitoring
From: Thornton Prime <thornton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 07:59:13 -0800 (PST)
I like the idea of having the data in /proc/net/ip_vs_stats.

Right now I collect a variety of counter data with ipchains accounting and
from /proc/net/ip_masq/vs_stat. I then parse through it and make it
available via ucd-snmp. More glue scripts and RRD give me rates. Works for
me and wasn't too hard to set up.

thornton