Re: Really strange least connection problem

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Really strange least connection problem
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:52:46 +0800 (CST)
Hi,

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Jason Steenblik wrote:

> Applied the patch and recompiled.  sltimer errors are gone but the same
> problem still exists.  If you want more debug output or me to do anything
> else to help troubleshoot let me know.  I am just glad I can be of some
> help.

So, you still have the problem of many real servers won't be scheduled in
the least-connection scheduling?

I don't know it is related to the kernel. Do you use any user-space
program to monitor real server and adapt its weight? please execute
"ipvsadm -ln" to list the IPVS table and see if there is real server that
has weight zero, when some servers are not used in the scheduling.

Thanks for the help in testing the patch.

Wensong