Re: ipchains -> iptables

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ipchains -> iptables
Cc: stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:13:45 -0400
Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:

> On 2001-04-26T15:37:48,
>    Stuart Fox <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>
> > Never heard of the VS-NAT bit,  where do i get it and does it work with
> > the RH
> > piranha package?
>
> That is what piranha is using internally. For piranha support, please go to
> their own mailing list.

I'm sure you can get piranha to work just fine. I don't
know much about piranha, but from what I understand it's
RedHat's functional equivalent of the wrappers we use here.
The LVS code underneath is the same.

If you want to try installing with our scripts, look at
the mini-HOWTO

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/Joseph.Mack/mini-HOWTO/LVS-mini-HOWTO.html

and the maxi-HOWTO

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/Joseph.Mack/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.html