Re: debian/

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: debian/
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:11:20 -0700
On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 01:52:17PM +0200, Ard van Breemen wrote:
> Hi,
> I notices there has been good work on debian/,
> but now for the greater:
> If we move the debian/ up one directory, the package as a whole
> can be deb sourced, and the result would be: ipvsadm...deb *and*
> kernel-patch-<whatever>-ipvs?
> It would make my live easier to make new ipvs enabled kernels that way :)
> If there are no objections of haveing debian/ up one directory, I will
> work on it...

The original intention was to get a debian package of ipvsadm up to speed.
Of coures the kernel stuff needs to be done too. I was plaining on working
on this but anyone who is interested in doing this feel free. Lets just
coordinate out efforts so we aren't duplicating work.

--
Horms
 horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx