Re: configure-lvs

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lvslog@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: configure-lvs
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 07:31:47 -0400
Schillaci wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a doubt. Just to check whether lvs is working or not, is that the
> following commands enough.

If you want to setup only one LVS then doing it by hand is fastest.
The configure script also sets up the real-servers, checks that the
default gw is sensible for the forwarding method, does ping tests
on all links, writes a mon.cf and ntp.conf file (and re-HUPs mon
and ntpd if they are running) and loads appropriate modules.

> Or should I use
> only pulse to start all the daemons.

I assume you're using piranha. I'm sure you can get that to
work too.

> Where can i get the info about configure-lvs.

it's at the bottom of the software page

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/software/index.html