RE: ldirectord conf file

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: ldirectord conf file
Cc: "'lvslog@xxxxxxxxx'" <lvslog@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Mueller <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 12:45:23 -0700
> We have doubt in configuring ldirectord. I could find the
> configuration file
> ldirectord.cf. And I have placed it in /etc/ha.d/. But in the
> manual, in
> addition to /etc/ha.d/ldirectord.cf  one more file
> /etc/ha.d/conf/configuration is given. Where can I find this
> sample file?

If you are using ultramonkey, the file should be in /etc/ha.d./conf/.
Additionally if you installed by RPM, example files can be found at
/usr/doc/ultramon* or on the ultramonkey page -
http://ultramonkey.sourceforge.net/

I do not know what that configuration file is; however, it appears that
perhaps a 'blip' appeared between you and the rpms. :)