LVS Direct Routing Performance testing results

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LVS Direct Routing Performance testing results
From: "zen kishimoto" <zen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 14:44:38 -0700
Folks,

I just want to attract your attention to
www.etestinglabs.com/main/reports/internetapp.asp where
our product performance testing results are available.
We developed a product based on LVS with Coda.  Numerous
features were added for cluster management.

In any event, what we have is almost linear increase
of performance as more web servers were added.
Some performance data were reported in the April issue of
Linux Journal this year.

Hope something like this helps to tune LVS further.

Zen

----
Zen Kishimoto                     510-403-3038
Internet Appliance, Inc.       510-413-1060 (FAX)
40515 Encyclopedia Cir.    zen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fremont, CA 94538            www.internetappliance.com