[Fwd: RE: virtual ip disapears]

To: lvs-users <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Fwd: RE: virtual ip disapears]
From: nate fuhriman <nfuhriman@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:05:00 -0600
I have read that and setup hidden interface approach. I have tested that it is working by trying to ping the virtual ip when the lo:0 device is up but pulse is down and I don't get a response. I then have a web page with the same name on each server that simply displays the name of the real server that answered the request and it is round robin just like it is supposed to. Any thing else to look for?

Nate