RE: 404 errors running an LVS-Tun

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: 404 errors running an LVS-Tun
From: "Zachariah Mully" <zmully@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 17:01:11 -0400
        I had this problem when we set up our LVS-DR system, but it wasn't LVS
that was causing this, it was Tomcat taking it's merry time to compile
our JSP pages. We've since started to pre-compile all our JSP pages on
the RS's before turning them up. That seemed to have fixed our problem.

Zack

P.S. We're running 2 RS's, both RH7.1, 2.4.5 kernel, apache 1.3.20
mod_jk with tomcat 3.2.3, the director is also RH7.1, 2.4.5 kernel, with
two virtual hosts.