Re: configuration problems

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: configuration problems
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:19:45 -0500
Stefan Knollmueller wrote:

> output of ./configure lvs.conf:

thanks, I only asked for the errors. If I want the whole thing I'll ask
for it off-line. Your posting gets archived and there's no need to
archive the dump of the configure output.

There appear to be a few errors here which you should try to fix
or at least recognise before coming up on the mailing
list with "what's wrong" and no other information for us to understand
the problem.

> illegal real server address[:port] specified
> Errors: 3

> that is all i got...

what would you like?