Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipvs 0.9.8 available

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipvs 0.9.8 available
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 22:23:10 +0800 (CST)
On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, tong wrote:

> Where can I get the configure script for this version?
> i.e. in the LVS-mini-HOWTO section 5 Setup LVS using VS-NAT forwarding,
> it mentions the confiure script:
>     ./configure lvs_nat.conf
>
> which will produce the file rc.lvs_nat.

The configure script should work for this version, after you rebuild the
kernel with this version of IPVS.

BTW, I would like to suggest you use the ipvsadm program directly (see
'man ipvsadm' and http://linux-vs.org/how.html) to setup your cluster, it
will help you understand the whole thing.

Regards,

Wensong