Re: publication of our paper on LVS on the linux journal web site.

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: publication of our paper on LVS on the linux journal web site.
From: "zen kishimoto" <zen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 07:53:18 -0800
To All:

The publication of the paper was done after Internet Appliance,
Inc. stoppped its operations.  It is no longer in business.  We
did not want to sell its products using our published paper.
We just wanted to see if there was any value we added to the
community by publishing the paper.  The paper was reviewed
by at least two qualified people if that seems to be the problem.

I have published several papers in the past in other areas.?I usually
got professional feedback with few comments less than professional
ones.  I just want to stress the fact that it was not an attempt to sell
any products since the company that was in business selling them
does not exist any longer.  It was purely our attempt to assess its
technical merits.

If you want to discuss this matter,?please contact me directly
as below.

Thanks,

Zen
Zen Kishimoto                          zen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet Protocol Devices, Inc.
2175 De La Cruz Blvd, #10       408 567-9391
Santa Clara, CA 95050           408 996-9138 (FAX)