RE: First Try..

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: First Try..
From: "Adam: Kurzawa" <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 22:27:36 -0500
I had the same problem some time ago. Just get a new kernet from
www.kernel.org, patch it with the real LVS and recompile it.

Just be careful with the file systems, if you elect to use ext3 (the
default choice on RH 7.2) then you'll have to patch the kernel with
another patch.  If you get errors compiling the code, have a look at the
archives for this mailing list for the solution.

Kind regards,
Adam