[OT] Apache problems in cluster

To: LVS <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OT] Apache problems in cluster
From: Zachariah Mully <zmully@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 31 Jan 2002 10:55:50 -0500
Hey all-
        I am having a strange apache problem in my LVS cluster that I can't
replicate on my development system (which is non-LVS, but the apache
setup is the same).
        When I update our site using CVS, the updated pages will revert back to
the previous version within seconds. I can update, do an "ls -al" to see
the date on the changed files, and then 10-15 seconds later, I can check
it again, and the files will have reverted to their previous copy.
        I believe it has something to do with apache's caching, but I'ver never
seen anything like this, and until about two weeks ago, this process was
working fine. Anyone have any ideas as to where I should be looking for
clues to this problem, becuase it has me totally baffled!

Thanks again,