Re: connection state sync and heartbeat

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: connection state sync and heartbeat
From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 10:13:02 +0100
On 2002-02-01T16:51:56,
   Michael Cunningham <m.cunningham@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

> The master can run a script when it starts up/obtains resources
> but I don't see anyway for the slave to run a script when it
> starts up or releases resources.

The slave runs the resource scripts with the "stop" action when the resources
are released, so you could it add in there; anything you want to run before
the startup of heartbeat is separate from that and obviously beyond the
control of heartbeat.

You are seeing the result of heartbeat's rather limited resource manager, I am
afraid.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@xxxxxxx>

--
Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. -- J. Yahl