Re: Very strange behavior

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Very strange behavior
From: Hayden Myers <hayden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:10:40 -0500 (EST)
There's no transparant proxy, however both realservers have eth0
configured for a different network than the director resides on.  An alias
is on eth0:0 for both realservers on the same network as the director.
The realservers also use a different gateway than the director.  I don't
think this should cause any problems though.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hayden Myers
Support Manager
Skyline Network Technologies
hayden@xxxxxxxxxxx