FW: Problems with Squid, LVS & finicky sites.

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: Problems with Squid, LVS & finicky sites.
From: "Palmer J.D.F." <J.D.F.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:46:11 -0000
Joseph Mack wrote...

> > Different parts of the pages are requested by different realservers, and
> > hence different IP addresses.
>
> how don't they like it? What do you see/not see?

It gives an error saying...
"...For your security, we have disconnected you from internet banking due to
a period of inactivity..."

I have had caching issues with HSBC before, they seem to be a bit more
stringent than other sites.

If I send the requests through one of the squids on it's own it works fine,
so I can only assume it's because it is seeing fragmented requests, maybe
there is a keepalive component that is requested.

I'll go and try a few different schedulers starting with -dh.

Thanks,
Jezz.