how to log a mark'ed packet in iptables?

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: how to log a mark'ed packet in iptables?
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:57:02 -0500
I want to LOG packets with a fwmark. I can't get the syntax right.
Here's one of my attempts to log all packets with fwmark==1. All
get a syntax error.

$iptables --mark 1 -j LOG --log-level DEBUG --log-prefix "fwmark 1: "

I've tried about a dozen combinations using the typewriter-monkey-sonnet
principle but haven't found how to do it.

Thanks