RE: new HOWTO out

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: new HOWTO out
From: Paul Lantinga <prl@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:46:53 -0400

> > Come on, admit it! You are just trying to be like Microsoft and use
> > years for version numbers. I'm sure in a few months you'll
> change it to
> > LVS-HOWTO-XP.
>
> Look for LVS-HOWTO-PRO-2002.5 coming soon to a store near you.
> The server edition comes separately.

and hopefully, by next quarter, the code will be in place allowing you to purchase client access licenses (per seat OR per user) for each client accessing your virtual server.  It will run as a kernel module named ip_vs_$.o that for some strange reason, loads with the ifenslave program instead of the normal insmod and modprobe programs.

-paul