Re: Problem with LVS-DR and Windows NT

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problem with LVS-DR and Windows NT
From: Sébastien Bonnet <Sebastien.Bonnet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:37:39 +0200
Hi all,

> Please make this more clear in the HOW-TO. Just state that you need to
> leave it blank to have it working :)

I've been reading the whole 6.2 section of the wonderfull howto. It's been
very easy to setup my W2K workstation as a realserver.

But, I'm still wondering why there's no "MS-loopback adapter" on a couple of
NT4 machines (both workstation SP6 & server). If I try to install it, it
won't show up in the list of available adapters :(

Has anybody already experienced that ? Where may I find the driver ? I've
been searching on google but couldn't find anything relevant :(

TIA

--
Sébastien Bonnet
  Ingénieur d'exploitation