Configure

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Configure
From: Chris <chrisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:41:51 -0400
Hello everyone.

I am trying to put together an lvs system ala Ultramonkey.

I am starting by going through the LVS-mini-howto (as directed in the "big" how-to). I have recompiled the kernel, and applied the hidden and the ipvs patch. I used the single patch. It compiled very nicely, and is up and running now. I stumbled around in the ipvs-1.0.2 directory, and got ipvsadm compiled and installed. It looks okay to. Now I am ready to get started, but I cannot find this "configure" script that they keep talking about in the howto. I couldn't find it on the lvs software page, and I did not see it under contrib. I did a find . -iname "*configure*" in the ipvs-1.0.2 directory, and got nothing.

Where is the "configure" script? Did it change names, or location or both?

I am anxious to get to the next step.

Thanks,

Chris