Pre-packaged, ready-to-use?

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Pre-packaged, ready-to-use?
From: "cmariotti" <cmariotti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:13:34 -0400
I am currently running Microsoft Web Load Balancing on several machines.
I now have a few options... Buy a hardware load balancer (like Big/IP)
or I would prefer a cheap alternative.

I am not a Linux Guru, nor do I wish to go into depth.

I have looked at Coyote's Fury project www.coyotelinux.com and I am VERY
interested! Unfortunately, it is pre-alpha and I can not wait that long.

I have looked at RedHat's 6.2 Server and I would prefer to stay away
from it since it is $$ and old.

I have notice RedHat's Advanced Server, but again, unreleased and $$$.

So my question is, doesn't anyone have a simple (ISO for example) that
makes a Linux Load Balancer (LVS) that is cheap (or free)? And is
actually not alpha?