Re: Re: anyone used director failover in production?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: anyone used director failover in production?
From: Matthew Crocker <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 May 2002 09:32:54 -0400
Well,  We use QMAIL-LDAP for our mail server and Courier-IMAP for the
IMAP server.  QMAIL saves mail in Maildir format on our NFS server
(Network Appliance F720) as a single qmailu user.  All aliases,
passwords, mail quota information is stored in LDAP (openldap.org).  The
cluster is load balanced using LVS currently with Direct Routing but I'm
going to switch to NAT very soon.

-Matt