which is the right patch for kernel 2.4.7-10 fr lvs?

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: which is the right patch for kernel 2.4.7-10 fr lvs?
From: Ramish Patel <ramish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:43:23 -0700 (PDT)
I am using Red Hat Linux 7.2, kernel 2.4.7-10, and I have attempted to
apply numerous patches to it for lvs, only two of which have been
successfully applied without errors -- they came from this source:

ipvs-1.0.4.tar.gz

Which contained the only two patches which were applied to the kernel
successfully:

linux_kernel_ksyms.c.diff
linux_net_netsyms.c.diff

I re-compiled the kernel afterwards. I am still getting error messages:

"Could not open the /proc/net/ip_masq/vs file
Are you sure that the IP Virtual Server is supported by the kernel?"

I had noticed that at least one other person had experienced the same
error message, although they (apparently) had an earlier kernel than mine,
and therefore, different patches. I am most perplexed. Which patches
should I be using for this particualr kernel? (And where might I find
them?) Thank you!

Ramish

P.S. I have been saving my kernel source before each patching/re-compiling
attempt (i.e. tar-ball)