RE: memory use on long persistent connection (eg for e-commerce sites,

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: memory use on long persistent connection (eg for e-commerce sites, squids)
From: "Mark Weaver" <mark@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:31:49 +0100
Heh - sounds like you need our WebQMS device
(http://webqms.highopinions.com).  This resets IIS for me/reboots the
server, but does an HTTP check first, which is for those times when IIS
randomly consumes 100% CPU and serves no pages.  That bug has been present
since IIS4.

After that shameless plug ;) could you point me at the 64Mb details?  I had
a go with google but was unable to find anything relating to an ASP memory
limit; presumably this is related entirely to the [VB|whatever]spit
processing?

Mark