Patch: Makefile Enhancements

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Patch: Makefile Enhancements
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:12:56 +0900
Hi Wensong et al,

I have a patch that makes some minor changes to the ipvs/ Makefile.

o Remove __SMP__ flags. I don't think we need this any more
o Enable the directory where the kernel sources are to be st
o Derive the directory to install modules into from the kernel
  source, rather than the output of uname -a. That is the version
  of the kernel we are building against rather than the running kernel.
o Don't die if depmod fails
o Set the root of depmod according to $INSTALL_MOD_PATH

--
Horms