Re: Hosting

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Hosting
From: Dan Fairs <d.fairs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:39:47 +0000
Hi,

Actually, I'm quite interested in this too, though the hosting company would probably have to be based in the UK...

Cheers,
Dan

Marc-Christian Petersen wrote:
On Tuesday 12 November 2002 23:06, Steve Vernon wrote:

Hi Steve,

   I was wondering if there are any companies that do LVS hosting in
Germany or England? We dont have access to a fast access to the internet,
so would like it set up and be very reliabale (for a commerical site).

I think "www.freenet.de" is doing such things.

If you really have interrest in this I can ask a friend of mine who is working for Freenet AG in Duesseldorf (Germany) for any further details.