Re: Hosting

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Hosting
From: "Matthew S. Crocker" <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 07:38:06 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Dan Fairs wrote:

I don't like using the list for marketing so I'll keep this short.

I own/operate a colo company in Springfield, MA, USA.  I can
engineer/setup/maintain any sized LVS cluster.  We can provide
Internet bandwidth (multi-homed DS-3 UUNET/Sprint).  Redundant power,A/C
etc.  You can also go directly to the bandwidth provider of your choice.
We have Lit/Dark fiber from WCOM, NEON, GlobalNAPs and Verizon.  Access to
all major telcos is available through NEON service. I know it isn't in the
UK, but if you are interested in a fully managed LVS solution and the US is
acceptable let me know.

-Matt