One Network LVS-NAT with HA

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: One Network LVS-NAT with HA
From: "Bishop, Cass" <cbishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:14:18 -0600
I have set up my LVS according to the instructions in the "One Network
LVS-NAT" section of the howto
(http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/Joseph.Mack/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.LVS-NAT.html#
one_network)

I want to set up HA with another server.  My problem is that I have set the
default gw of my realservers to the IP of my director.  So if I failover my
realservers are using the wrong director as their default gw.  I tried to
use the cluster IP as the default gw but it doesn't seem to work.  What can
I do to set this up?

Cass Bishop
Web/Voice Systems Engineer
ATX Technologies
972-753-6289

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this e-mail is privileged and
confidential.  Any use, copying or dissemination of any portion of this
e-mail by or to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to sender and delete
it from your system immediately.