RE: One Network LVS-NAT with HA

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: One Network LVS-NAT with HA
From: "Bishop, Cass" <cbishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:16:22 -0600
I have it set up similar to that but I only have one network.  Two LVS
machines, one primary and a backup.  The idea is to provide failover for
those two using heartbeat so that both can load balance my two http
realservers using LVS-NAT.

haresources:
primary 10.10.10.1

VIP=10.10.10.1

If I set my Realservers default gw to 10.10.10.1 it does not work.  Should
it?