RE: ipvsadm - won't compile on 2.4.19

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: ipvsadm - won't compile on 2.4.19
From: "Rogers, Paul" <Paul.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 12:46:21 -0000

Roberto/Joe

Thanks for the replys.

Firstly, my apologies for using multipart mail messages. Our organization use MS Exchange and try as I may I am unable to switch this off.  I will try to keep my postngs to a minimum, Sorry.

I used Roberto's link to download ipvsadm-1.21.tar.gz, and everything compiled fine.  Sorry for wasting everybody's time.

Paul