Re: ipvsadm - won't compile on 2.4.19

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ipvsadm - won't compile on 2.4.19
From: "Jacob Coby" <jcoby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 11:39:51 -0500
> Firstly, my apologies for using multipart mail messages. Our organization
> use MS Exchange and try as I may I am unable to switch this off.  I will
try
> to keep my postngs to a minimum, Sorry.

I personally don't think it is a huge deal, as long as the text version
comes first.  I thought the option to send text, html or both was in the
email client, not in the server?

The real problem is people sending blank text versions with html
attachments.  OE doesn't handle these correctly, showing a blank email with
an attachment that takes 3 clicks to view.  Reading them in a text client
like pine is torture.  So I pretty much delete these on sight, unless the
topic is something I'm very interested in.

Top-posting really is annoying, especially when a message needs to be
responded to in multiple parts or when you are responding to a single
sentance in the email.

> I used Roberto's link to download ipvsadm-1.21.tar.gz, and everything
> compiled fine.  Sorry for wasting everybody's time.

I don't think you wasted anybody's time, that's why this mailing list is
here.  You had a genuine question.

-Jacob